Learn more about the people who have contributed to Project NEURON!
Project NEURON is part of Impact on Science Education, a group of projects and workshops that seek to work with scientists, teachers, and students improve science education. Information on Additional Projects can also be found here.
Project NEURON wouldn't be possible without support from other organizations and project. Find out more about our financial support and partners that help us deliver quality science education.
What’s new at Project NEURON? Learn about our upcoming events or view past news articles.
Project NEURON in the news
- April 11, 2016 -- "NEURON projects allow students to create real-world curriculum" -- College of Education at Illinois
- June 6, 2012 -- "Project NEURON Creates Connections" -- I-STEM Education Initiative (NTI)
- March 7, 2012 -- "Science museum event launches neuroscience education program" -- Inside Illinois (FIND Orphy)
- October 7, 2011 -- "Project NEURON receives funding for new computer game" -- College of Education news (BrainCASE)
- June 24, 2010 -- "At Brain Awareness Day, Project NEURON Challenges Children's Color Perceptions" -- College of Education news (Outreach)